Featured Solution for September 2015
Buy any program kit and get 10% off!
Buy a V/V®, Seeing Stars®, On Cloud Nine®, Talkies®, or LiPS® kit and get 10% off the retail price. Offer is valid through September 30, 2015. Please use code FRKITS915. This offer does not apply to the LiPS Stick and Kit Combo. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Call 800-554-1819 with questions.
By Nanci Bell
This extraordinary kit provides the teaching materials you need to implement
V/V® instruction in one-to-one, small-group, or classroom settings. This kit
is a must-have!
The V/V Kit includes the following components:
- V/V Teacher's Manual, Second Edition — revised and expanded
to include 100 pages of new material, with new chapters on classroom instruction,
overlapping to curriculum content, and more.
- Large Picture to Picture Easel Book — with full-color illustrations
and teacher prompts for the Picture to Picture step.
- Picture to Picture Folder — this folder puts 42 full-color,
loose-leaf illustrations at your fingertips.
- Structure Words Cards — the structure words are essential
to V/V instruction; one large set and five small student sets are included.
- Word Imaging Easel Book — with simple illustrations of high-imagery
nouns, and helpful teacher prompts.
- Two Large Sentence by Sentence Easel Books — with three-
and four-sentence stories, teacher prompts, and magnetic colored squares; these
are great books to familiarize students and instructors with Sentence by Sentence
- Colored Felt Squares — colored squares are essential for
several V/V steps; these felt squares are colorful, tactile, and durable.
- V/V Stories, Books 1, 2, and 3 — providing an assortment of
short stories with imagery- and higher-order-thinking questions; stories range from
kindergarten to 8th-grade reading levels.
- Illustrated Structure Word Posters — these posters are helpful
visual reminders for students, especially in classroom settings.
- Magic Stones Bag — the Magic Stones can be used throughout
the V/V program as a behavior-management tool to help focus and motivate your students.
- V/V Progress Monitoring Charts — a pad of 30 charts, used to track your
students' progress through the steps of the V/V program.
All V/V Kit Components are available for individual sale.
V/V professional development workshops are offered by Lindamood-Bell Learning
Processes. To learn more, visit lindamoodbell.com/workshop-schedule.
The Visualizing and Verbalizing® Kit has been endorsed by the Council of Administrators
of Special Education (CASE)!
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.