*Buy any individual Imagine History book and save 20%. Buy the Imagine History Bundle and save an additional 20% on the already discounted price. Use coupon code FRIH201518. This discount is valid for online orders only through May 31, 2018. Please note that Imagine History: The Battle for America will be in stock mid-May. All bundles will ship then. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Discount excludes shipping and handling charges. All prices in US dollars.
The Battle for America is available for PRE-ORDER. It is expected to arrive in mid-May. All single orders for Battle and all bundle orders will ship once Battle is in stock.
Book Length: 404 pgs.
Reading and Content Level: 5th Grade and up
Introducing our newest resource written to develop the imagery-language connection for comprehension. Our Imagine History curriculum applies the steps of Visualizing and Verbalizing
for comprehensive coverage of American History.
Imagine History: The Battle for America covers 1500 BCE to 1865 CE, and includes the following Units:
Unit 1: Ancient Golden Empires
Unit 2: A Changing New World
- Chapter 1: Ancient Mesoamerica
- Chapter 2: The Aztec Warriors
- Chapter 3: Mighty Inca Empire
Unit 3: The Great Frontier
- Chapter 1: The Age of Exploration
- Chapter 2: Claiming a New Land
- Chapter 3: Revolt and Resist!
Unit 4: Half Slave, Half Free
- Chapter 1: From Sea to Shining Sea
- Chapter 2: A New War
- Chapter 3: The Golden State
Unit 5: Brother Against Brother
- Chapter 1: Slave States and Free States
- Chapter 2: The Fight for Freedom
- Chapter 3: A Divided Nation
- Chapter 1: The Road to War
- Chapter 2: Bloody Stalemate
- Chapter 3: Fighting for Equality
- Chapter 4: Turning the Tides
- Chapter 5: A Bitter End
- Uniquely written to help students visualize history for recall, comprehension, and critical thinking
- Integration of all steps of V/V or can be presented as a stand-alone resource
- Extensive vocabulary-building practices
- Supports content standards of most states
- Includes primary source materials
- Includes geography, infographics, and timeline pieces
The imagery-language connection presented throughout the Imagine History series provides a missing instructional piece to help students at all grade levels fill in historical information gaps.