This collection contains all four Imagine History books including The Discovery of America, 35,000 BCE-1763 CE (Grade 3), The Birth of America, 1492-1851 (Grade 4), The Battle for America, 1500-1865 (Grade 5), and The Rebuilding of America, 1847 CE to 1920 CE (Grade 5).
Reading and Content Level: Grades 3, 4, and 5
Introducing our newest resource written to develop the imagery-language connection for comprehension. Our Imagine History curriculum applies the steps of Visualizing and Verbalizing
for comprehensive coverage of American History.
- Uniquely written to help students visualize history for recall, comprehension, and critical thinking
- Integration of all steps of V/V or can be presented as a stand-alone resource
- Extensive vocabulary-building practices
- Supports content standards of most states
- Includes primary source materials
- Includes geography, infographics, and timeline pieces
The imagery-language connection presented throughout the Imagine History series provides a missing instructional piece to help students at all grade levels fill in historical information gaps.