Build accuracy, fluency, and confidence. The new Easy CVC series is a must-have
for Seeing Stars® instruction!
By Nanci Bell
Emerging readers often need lots of decoding practice at the simple Consonant–Vowel–Consonant (CVC) level before moving up to more complex blends. The new Seeing Stars Easy CVC
Workbooks supplement your regular Seeing Stars Decoding Workbooks
set to increase decoding accuracy and fluency. The workbooks introduce new sounds
and letters at a slower pace and focus on words with short vowel sounds and fewer
expectancies. Easy CVC!
Order a set for an individual student, or select a package and save:
- Teacher Package–includes 10 Easy CVC sets, designed for an
individual teacher to use with his/her students. Only $269.95! (10% off regularly-priced
- Group Package–includes 25 Easy CVC sets, designed for a small
team of teachers working with students, typically for Tier 3 intervention. Only
$635.95! (15% off regularly-priced set)
- School Package–includes 50 Easy CVC sets, designed for a
small school implementing the programs for Tier 2 and 3 interventions. Only $1,197.95! (20%
off regularly-priced set)
Key features include:
- 2,040 Easy CVC words!
- Ideal for K-2 developmental practice
- Appropriate for K-12 interventions, Tiers 2 and 3
- A focus on short vowels
- 2VGW and Final e expectancies
- Focus on first 90 Star Words
- Spelling practice
- Leveled contextual reading
- Writing practice
Seeing Stars professional development workshops are offered by Lindamood-Bell
Learning Processes. To learn more, visit lindamoodbell.com/workshop-schedule.
The Seeing Stars Kit has been endorsed by the Council of Administrators of Special