- Ages: 4 through 85
- Testing Time: 90 minutes to administer; 15 minutes to score
- Administration: Individual
The AAB is a complete achievement assessment, offering both a comprehensive battery and a screening version for use with individuals throughout the life span.
Features and benefits:
- Developed using academic standards set by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, the National Council of Teachers of English, Common Core, and Reading First
- Straightforward and easy to administer and score
- Requires no certification or intensive preparation
- Provides age- and grade-based (Fall and Spring) norms
- Scoring is available through PARiConnect; stimuli are available digitally
- Provides composite-to-composite and subtest-to-subtest discrepancy scores and reliable score changes
Provides global and specific composite scores.
Kit includes: AAB Comprehensive Form Professional Manual, 25 Comprehensive Form Item Booklets, 25 Comprehensive Form Response Booklets, Stimulus Book 1, Stimulus Book 2, a Stimulus Card, 5 FREE Screening Form Item Booklets, and 5 FREE Screening Form Response Booklets, in a storage box.